No, the booking cost is only taken from your account when the owner accepts the booking request.
Articles in this section
- Can I split a booking payment with another person?
- Can I use more than one payment method to pay for a booking?
- Do I have to pay if my request isn't accepted by the owner?
- Do you charge credit card fees?
- How can I fix a failed payment?
- How is the price determined for my booking?
- How long will it take to receive a refund?
- I’ve been charged $1. What is this for?
- What are the long hire discounts?
- What currencies do you accept?