We are a smoke-free company. Smoking is not permitted in a Yourdrive vehicle unless explicitly stated as ok by the owner on the vehicle listing or in your conversation with the owner through the Message Inbox.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive on toll roads?
- Can I smoke in the rented vehicle?
- Can I take animals in the rented vehicle?
- Do I get any money back if I end a trip early?
- Do I need to clean the car before I return it?
- How does mileage work?
- What do I need to do at pick up?
- What do I need to do before returning the vehicle?
- What happens if I get a speeding or parking ticket?
- What photos should I take before and after each trip?