After your booking is confirmed, you will receive the vehicle owner's contact details. Contact the owner to make arrangements for pick up.
All registered drivers intending on operating the rented vehicle must be present at pick up.
When you pick up the car, you should:
- Arrive on time at the agreed location.
- Show the owner your valid driver's licence so they can verify your identity. All registered drivers intending on operating the vehicle must do this.
- Perform a vehicle inspection with the owner taking photos of the vehicle to verify it's condition in the case of a claim. For details of the photos you should take, see our 'What photos should I take before and after each trip?' FAQ.
- Confirm the type of fuel the vehicle takes.
- Ask the owner any questions you have to make sure you understand any special aspects of the car.