Most cars on Yourdrive do not have mileage restrictions. Any that do will state the mileage restriction in the description on the vehicle page. If you do intend to drive long distances, please double check with the owner before booking by messaging them through the Message Inbox.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive on toll roads?
- Can I smoke in the rented vehicle?
- Can I take animals in the rented vehicle?
- Do I get any money back if I end a trip early?
- Do I need to clean the car before I return it?
- How does mileage work?
- What do I need to do at pick up?
- What do I need to do before returning the vehicle?
- What happens if I get a speeding or parking ticket?
- What photos should I take before and after each trip?